Book Sale Donations
St Francis Episcopal Church is accepting Book Donations. Due to the decreased area where we have the Sale, the decrease in the number of Volunteers, and the change in recycling rules, Donations will be accepted by appointment only. Please see below for the complete process.
- There is a maximum limit of 5 boxes of books per donation.
- Donating items:
- You will be asked to stay while a volunteer goes through the items you want to donate.
- We are only accepting books that are in good condition. No mold/mildew, no odors (smoke, pet, mildew, other heavy odors, etc.), no stains (smoke, food, pet, dirt, etc.), clean appearance, no excessive writing, no physical damage to the item, no ex-library markings, etc.
- We may not accept everything you bring - only the books that meet our criteria.
- No books will be accepted that are just left in front of the Garage - please do not just drop books off.
- The drop-off process and review should take no more than 5 - 30 minutes. Depends on the number of items being donated.
- If requested, a receipt for the book donations can be provided.
Schedule Your Appointment
If you are:
- a dealer interested in buying bulk volumes of books wholesale
- If you have a larger collection
- If you have items of a "collectible" nature
- If you are interested in volunteering
Please contact Mark Hamby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about our sales? Click Here
Our proceeds go directly back into the Greensboro community through our Outreach Ministry.
Outreach Ministry Supports: Click Here
Connect with us on Social Media!
Follow us on these platforms:
Questions? Please Contact Mark Hamby.